Re: Satellite tracking et al

Emily Clarke wrote:

> ....  Perhaps I should put a gallery of OSCARLocators together!

Hi

I searched my 'archives' and actually found four homemade Oacarlocators!
The dates on them say 1983. I remember what a job it was to calculate -
by hand - the coordinates for the ground track. The 4 locators are
labelled UoSAT (UO-11, that one should still be usable!); RS (probably
RS3 through RS8); Oscar 8 and STS-9. The last one is particular
interesting since it was the first space shuttle flight with a ham. I
have preserved an audio recording of W5LFL calling CQ - I never made
contact with him.

I wonder what would be the best use of these - perhaps you would like a
photo or the locators themselves?

Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL