Recording of ISS contact with GA Tech

There was an ARISS contact with the ISS this morning (2006 Jan 19,
15:05-15:15 UTC).  I'm a couple hundred miles away from GA Tech, but I
recorded what I could of the pass.  Warning: low quality.  This was with a
poorly-matched dual-band vertical antenna, so there's some fading.  I
wasn't right on freq at my AOS, so I missed it, and he was still talking at
my LOS.

It's about an 8MB file.

http://davidarush.com/iss-ga-tech-2006jan19.mp3

Interesting comments:

What he misses about gravity most is driving his Corvette, and second to
using laptops for music and movies, amateur radio is a popular source of
entertainment for them.

David, KY7DR