Re: Easy? (was Re: AO-7 Predictability.)

For awhile I used an Icom-215 tapping the 10.7 IF to a FRG-100 HF receiver
to copy AO-10 on 2m.
My first AO-10 setup was an IC211 on 2m and a TS-180S driving a MMT-432/28
xvtr (5w).
Good ole days...NOT.  You can't have my FT-847, sorry!

73's Ed - KL7UW

73's,
Ed - KL7UW