Re: Easy? (was Re: AO-7 Predictability.)

Yes, there were other transmitters but the TX-62
was a good one (40-50 watts out on CW  on 6 and 2 meters).
And of course it worked AM, too.  That was probably what
made them so popular, compared to the old Gonset communicators
and a few other 2 meter AM rigs.
And they could be found pretty cheap when FM got to be in
vogue...

73,
John K6YK