AO-7 CODESTORE test opportunity

For 62% (176/286) of the passes in which I've heard the beacon, its
output was an interrupted carrier which I speculate is the CODESTORE
circuit playing back random data "frozen" in RAM on powerup. Now that
continuous power is available, this theory (and another piece of AO-7
hardware) could be tested by uploading a test message. Is this a possibilty?