Re: Satellite tracking et al

Alex Diaz XE1MEX recently sent me a photograph of a color
OscarLocator that surprised me because I'd only previously seen them
in Black and White. I'd been looking to buy one for a bit, and Alex's
photograph gave me the clue I needed.  In the past I was looking for
OSCARLocator and never got any hits on eBay or Amazon.com, but from
Alex's photograph I could see that it was actually part of a book
called "Getting to Know OSCAR From the Ground Up" by Joel P. Kleinman
(ed) published by the ARRL.

Knowing this I was able to find one at a used bookstore using
ABEBooks.com and should have it shortly.  Since it will be mine (the
other's I've seen were in the Project OSCAR archive) I am looking
forward to the opportunity to actually play with and learn to use
it.  It should be fun to demonstrate at presentations and hamfests.

73,

Emily