Re: AO-7 Predictability.

At 05:43 AM 1/18/2006, you wrote:
>  I've observed the mode change from A
>  B on AO-7 to be consistent and regular. This shows that the 24 hour timer
>  functioning as it was designed to do ... 31 years! ago.
>73,
>Mike, N1JEZ
>AMSAT #29649
>A humble AO-7 commander
>"A closed mouth gathers no feet."

Hi Mike,

Nice to see your smiling face on here again!!

After seeing the fun a lot of us are having with Oscar 7 (some of us
for 31 years!) I cannot imagine why anyone would want to launch
another FM (other than digital) satellite under the guise of "it's a
beginner's satellite!!"   There were very few of us that were NOT
BEGINNERS then!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...