Re: HDTVI

Hi All,
My  HDTV antenna is on the same rotor with my
satellite antennas, one antenna on each side of it.
NO TVI, even if I run high power.  I am running a
small UHF antenna only about 12 feet high and I am
about 35 miles or so from the DTV stations.

Al,  this antenna you have, is it just an antenna or is
it one of the "amplified " types ?   That may be the
source of your trouble.   The little pre-amps are
pretty easy to overload.

73,
John K6YK