HDTVI

Transmitting at my Maryland/DC location on the 145 and 435Mhz satellite
operating bands knocks out my over-the -air

HDTV reception.  All my antennas are located in my attic due to local
restrictions.  Is there a commercial high pass RF filter that cuts off at
approximately 530 Mhz that I can install on my TV antenna and receive the
Network stations?  Is there another fix besides shutting down or subscribing
to Cable?

73, Al

W2NBJ

alriccio@ieee.org