AO-7 mode change.

Just to confirm ...

This morning, the AO-7 mode change occured ... (as predicted) ... from
mode-B to mode-A in the middle of a QSO with UA9CP at precisely 08:57 UTC
... so my previous "08:30" figure should be taken with the proverbial pinch
of salt ... nay, a veritable lorrylooad ... (waggonload, if you're on the
other side of the pond).

I started the QSO in mode-B and finished it in mode-A ... very interesting.

Signals in mode-B were ear-shattering! while those on mode-A would lead one
to believe I was using a wet shoelace as an aerial.

73 John.  <la2qaa@amsat.org>