Re: fodtrack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Yoksh" <yokshs@totalusa.net>
To: "amsat-bb" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 10:38 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] fodtrack

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to hear from anyone that's built the Fodtrack interface, and uses
> it
> with separate AZ and EL rotors.
>
> I am getting very close to mounting my Ham II and G500a rotors on my
> tower,
> and would like to ask a few questions.
>
> BTW, I just received my Fodtrack PCB from Far Circuits, it's a real
> quality
> board! Worth the $4.50 many times over.

I wonder if he's using the negative I sent him several years ago to make up
a batch of boards that I sold on rec.radio.amateur.space.....   He didn't
offer the FODtrack board until after that.  No problem if he is, as I made
the negative from the graphic provided in the FODtrack software zip.

There are several guys on the list who bought those boards from me, so
someone should be able to answer your questions - I am using mine with the
Yaesu 5400B, but will try to help if I can.

George, KA3HSW