Re: Digital noise on AO27

John,

You can find out all the details about AO-27 here, along with the present
mode of operation:
http://www.umbrasi.com/AO27/index.shtml

There is 20 seconds of 1200 baud digital data preceeding the 360 seconds of
voice repeater. Then 60 seconds of digital data following the voice.

There is a program you can download to decode the data.

Ernie W8EH

--

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
E-mail: w8eh@arrl.net