Observe * SUITSAT * with MSN messenger chat group!

Hello All,

Right now I have a big group with ISS enthusiasts in my MSN messenger chat
and-
we are looking forward to the SUISAT project next month.
In my MSN messenger chat I have amateurs from: China, Japan, Kuwait, America,
Algeria, Italia, England, Holland, Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, Africa,
Thailand,
Malaysia, Australia, Spain, France, Norway and Iceland.

It would be nice if more people join (all are welcome!!!) so we can observe
SUISAT all over the world, and ask people to log times when they receive the
SUITSAT signal, and see how far it drift away from the ISS!
Also I will trie to collect the signal reports (and audio recordings + SSTV
pics) it
will be reported on my website.

So if you want to join my MSN messenger chat group you
can add:  isszarya (at) hotmail.com
You can download MSN messenger chat software from:
http://www.msn.com

Idea's are welcome!

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl