Re: AO-51 SSB/FM mode

I haven't used it this time around, but last time I made several QSOs with 2 watts and an Arrow. Remember unlike the FM uplink, the volume of your downlink audio is dependent on the strength of your signal on the uplink. I'll check it out tonight with the portable setup.

As to your second question...no one has suggested it that I recall to the AO-51 modes address (ao51-modes@amsat.org hinthint), although I think it was done when we ran it for data modes in a similar setup.

73, Drew KO4MA