Re: Phonetics on FM sats

On 15 Jan 2006 at 16:50, Scott Avery WA6LIE wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>

> A Vote to use or not use phonetics. What a question!
> I can CLEARLY SEE how HAMS have evolved.
>
> Good LUCK with your next QSO with QRM,QRN or QSB... What's that?
>
> 73, .-- .- -.... .-.. .. .  (that's CW)
> .. -.-. --- - -
Is is more related to Charles Darwin than anything else EG: the natural way to
evolve some called it evolution. There was the stone age, fire age, the CW age,
and  the satellite data/phone age. But as Asterix says some remote village
still refuse to evolve they resist the Roman empire...

Is it really an evolution where some still think that united we stand even on
the evil side...?

I still have my straight key and  i cannot use to accustomed myself with my
brass/wood vibroplex key. I use only one paddle to key in CW.

That's whats probably the Stonedge rocks wants to signal to future generation.

PS The Vibrolex key have a serial number on it 0462. Should i bring it to the
old stuff show on TV?

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE