Re: ISS

Hi All:

NO luck on ISS.  No signals heard on UHF.  I guess they were not QRV for
Alaska.

73's Ed - KL7UW

Al,

I have set up my M2-436CP42 UHF satellite antenna (16.5dBd) today and the
FT-847 (50w) to try with ISS on 437.55 on pass #40517 at 2253utc coming up
in roughly 30-minutes.  We will see if I am successful and prehaps set up a
sked for next weekend on VHF with Bill on the ISS.

Thanks to all that have helped.

73's Ed - KL7UW
PS: now that the passes are into a better time, perhaps some of the other
AK hams will make contact this week.  I will be at work however and not QRV
for the passes.