Nova timing is off

I tried tracking the ISS yesterday using Nova For Windows (2.2b). It is predicting AOS about 30 minutes premature. I checked it against the tracking map at JSC. The ground track looks almost the same...
  I was able to copy data on the first pass (RS0ISS) and heard NA1SS on the second pass corresponding to the JSC map.
  The Keps are fresh from Space-Track. In fact a friend ran them on another tracking program and was on the money.
  My location lat/lon are correct. The clock is correct.
  Any thoughts?

  Bill KW8KW