From: <jcowens@netscape.com>
To: "AMSAT BULLETIN BOARD" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS

> I guess this is some kind of big "secret" about what uplink and downlink
frequencies you are supposed to use to communicate with the ISS austronauts
when they are active. I just saw someone post that they talked with ISS via
437.55 (uplink or downlink??) and have also tried 145.2 and 144.49 U/L
always using 145.80 for D/L. I do not see 437.55 even listed on the AMSAT
sat info site. Nothing so far, and perhaps I am not even using the right
freqs?? How do I join this club??