RE: Digital station setup help

I also use SatPC32 for Doppler correction and antenna pointing. I keep
WISP (GSC) running whenever I'm in the shack. WISP pops up a
notification window just before each digital satellite pass (GO-32 and
AO51) that I find to be a useful reminder. The notification displays the
maximum elevation that I use to determine whether or not I choose to
work the pass.

GO-32 over the last few months has been operational for several weeks to
a month at a time and then stops functioning. It's usually about a week
before it comes back online. PACSAT BBS operation on AO-51 is scheduled.
Here's a link to the schedule:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php

There has been quite a variety of content on the PACSATs. - e.g. text
message exchanges, Keplerian element listings, shack, antenna and
operator pictures, weather satellite images, MP3 files, a great
rattlesnake pic from Roy W0SL, and some spectacular bird pictures from
Ed N8BBQ. The unusual wild orchid photos from Ron VK6AKI are also very
interesting.

Good luck Jamie!

73,
Steve WI2W