ISS

I guess this is some kind of big "secret" about what uplink and downlink frequencies you are supposed to use to communicate with the ISS austronauts when they are active. I just saw someone post that they talked with ISS via 437.55 (uplink or downlink??) and have also tried 145.2 and 144.49 U/L always using 145.80 for D/L. I do not see 437.55 even listed on the AMSAT sat info site. Nothing so far, and perhaps I am not even using the right freqs?? How do I join this club??

John Owens - N7SEJ