From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Francesco Messineo
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:46 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS success!

Hello,
I finally completed a QSO with NA1SS on 437.550 FM simplex. I used the
memories of the TR-851 to store rx/tx pair with equal doppler shift in
both directions. The pass had 7 degrees max elevation here, but I was
helped by the reduced amount of other operators that could see the ISS
at that time (the coverage was almost all in africa).
Can anyone tell me the QSL info now? HI!

73 de IS0FKQ