From: Ryan Butler <rbutler@tsss.org>
To: sarex@amsat.org, amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: 2110z ISS UHF Pass audio
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:31:00 -0600

Does anyone have the roughly 2110z ISS UHF pass audio? (3:10 P.M. CST).

I asked Bill to send down some well wishes to a friend of mine who isn't
doing so well and in the hospital and my computer for some reason had
some digital artifacts/garbling to it (slow computer doing too many
things I think.)  I think it's useable, but if anyone's got a clean copy
that would be preferred for when I take it to him in the hospital.

Thanks.

Ryan Butler
KB0JQO