Re: AO-7 on a 24 hour schedule?

>Thank you Drew for that insightful albeit overly simplistic response.
>

>   But I would propose that while it is out of eclipse, the 24 hour
> timer seems to set the mode, but the mode may change.

Emily that is about a direct quote, as I remember it, from the
experts shortly after it came back.  I made one of my last
contacts  before it failed with Andy (WA5ZIB then) ~1984, and then
again with Andy(now W5ACM)
in  2004 on 21mar 2004 at 0006z....You were on that same contact
Emily with VE6NPC(hi Verne!)

Can you refresh us, Andy??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....