Re: Oscar-7 downlink antenna help

What a great group of hams!  Thanks to all who responded to my 10M
downlink antenna query.  It looks like I'll rig a dipole for the near
term while I work on a turnstile for which Domenico, I8CVS very kindly
sent plans and pictures. I needed a new antenna project to get me
through the winter hi hi...

Many thanks to N8AU, W6GMT, N5FPP,
SV1BSX, WA1KAT and K5MAN for the perspective on what it takes to receive
the Mode A downlink.

73 & hope to work you Mode A soon
KC8ZFN