Re: AO-7 on a 24 hour schedule?

Apparently there is some control - I didn't (for some reason) link
this page into the site, probably because some of the information is
no longer valid.

http://www.emilyshouse.com/experthams/ao7/faq.html

As far as I know Yoshi-san is no longer compiling the observations
since the AO-7 logbook serves this purpose. And if you have
complaints you shouldn't pass them on to Robin since he's no longer
the President.

73,

Emily