AO-7 on a 24 hour schedule?

I've been going over the AO-7 logbook and it appears that AO-7 is
being "controlled" by a timer that toggles between Mode A and Mode B
every 24 hours.  This timer was probably reset when the satellite
went into eclipse, however since the AO-7 is not going into eclipse
at the moment this bit of programming onboard AO-7 seems to be in control.

The exact time when the mode change takes place is not known for sure
(at least by me - perhaps a control station knows the answer) but
from the log it seems to happen sometime between 0830 and 0930
UTC.  There is no long time data on the stability of the timer at
this time, so the estimated time at which changes occur is no guarantee.

AO-7 will not enter eclipse until 14 March 2007.

To view the AO-7 Logbook go to (simplified URL):
http://www.planetemily.com/ao7

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm