AMSAT - IC-970H 9600 Modifications

Hi guys,

I saw a couple of inquiries on the AMSAT-BB concerning the usability of
the IC-970 radio for satellite operation.  I replied to one of them
affirming its use on the satellites and including a modification for the
IC-970 for operation with the digital satellites.  This write up was
published several years ago but may have use again now for any new
IC-970 owners.  You can find the article on the AMSAT web site at the
following URL.  Thanks to Emily for posting it for me.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/articles/IC-970H_Mod/

73,
Roy -- W0SL

PS:  Don't drop the screws :-)