Re: TS-2000 Control

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:46:30 -0500, Michael J. Wolthuis wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of the computer programs that work from
> WinXP and/or Linux with the TS-2000 in order to control satellite
> frequency and Doppler? I am new to the TS-2000 and automatic
> computer control.

Michael,

Right now, I'm using Nova for Windows (v2.2b) as the primary tracking software, and W6IHG's Radio Tuner to control the tuning on the T2K, including doppler corrections... now running on a Windows ME box, but it does run under XP just fine as well.

Northern Lights is the source for Nova:  http://www.nlsa.com/    and
W6IHg's Radio Tuner:  http://www.shentel.net/designs/RadioTuner/

73 Wayne N5WD