From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of John Meeks
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 4:19 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Oscar-7 downlink antenna help

With AO-7 coming up in Mode A recently, I need to get something up in
the air for the 10 meter downlink. What are my options? I am running an
FT-847 without a tuner, so I'll need something resonant at 29.45. I've
thought about a vertical or a sloper but can't seem to find any info on
the web about what might give the best results.

All suggestions appreciated.

73 de KC8ZFN
John in EN75