RE: OSCAR-52

Miguel, me gusta mucho tus fotos de action! Quiciera mucho que sacar algunos
fotos de mi propio para poner en mi paquina en el red tambien.

I see you have the HT out the door for better reception - that is something
that I haven't tried yet, but might just be what I need to lessen the
desensitization that my mobile induces on the HT.

How many watts should I be pushing into the input of the linear sats? I can
go up to 50 and I know some people use more, but maybe if I can get away
with using less, my ht won't become overloaded. If I was trying to work AO-7
I would lower the power, knowing that sat is delicate and runs on solar
only.

If we get a break from the rain this weekend I'll try and talk my girlfriend
into snapping some pictures and maybe a movie. Come to think of it, that
would make a good movie - my first successful contact on a linear sat.

Hey nice backdrop by the way too - looks like a nice place to do the
satellite dance. Plus you seem to have an onlooker in one of the photos - is
he a ham in training? :)

73
Brad
K1GTo