Anyone using a PrimeSat or LabJack/NLSA Piggyback controllers?

I'm about to take the plunge with a tracker and since the Uni-Trac is now almost $400 from its US distributor, am looking at other options, specifically the PrimeSat and Labjack/NLSA Piggyback options.  I'm especially interested in speaking with anyone running a Kenwood TS-2000 with either of these interfaces.

If you'll email me off the mail list, I'll post a summary, later, if anyone's interested in the info I get.

Thanks & 73   Wayne N5WD