Re: Local Anomaly

First, I've been misspelling anomaly. :^P

I can continue to repeat this anomaly hours after the pass.

I have Nova set to automagically update Keps and time (as well as running
NTP via Windows Time every few hours).  I have manually updated each, as
well.  The time was within several seconds before I told Nova to re-sync,
and now it's dead-on with UTC.

With none of ISS, SO-50, Echo, and AO-27 (the birds I normally track with
Nova) anywhere near visible to me right now, I just now repeated the
anomaly (basically every time I've tried since first noticing it earlier
today, I've been able to repeat it).

I'm in EM72 (southern Georgia in the US), and I first noticed the anomaly
around 15:20 UTC (on 2006 Jan 12) during a pass of SO-50.

I just swapped a dummy load in for the antenna, connected at the common
port of the duplexer (or is it a diplexer?), and cannot repeat the
anomaly.  With the antenna back on, the anomaly is there.

David, KY7DR