Re: Local Anomoly

SO-50 and AO-27 share identical up/downlink
frequencies, but their pass times don't coincide with
your description of the event for morning passes over
your location. No other operational sats listed on
AMSAT operate on the frequencies you heard yourself
on, but I couldn't say that for the non-operational
sats because not all of their operating frequencies
were listed.

By the way, how long is "well past" LOS? This may be a
"duh" question, but it helps eliminate the
possibilities: Were the keplerian elements of your
tracking program up to date, and was your PC clock
properly synchronized? If not, it could create the
illusion that LOS occurred earlier than it really did.

Matt
KF6RTB

http://mail.yahoo.com