Re: Mode B (was Re: AO-7 Out of Eclipse)

Has there been a determination on the functionality of the command circuits?

It would be nice to be able to select modes. I'm sure that several stations
around the globe are setup to, and willing to, act as control stations.

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

--
David Goncalves