RE: ISS Repeater

Hi Richey.
Couple of things. First, the crossband repeater is currently NOT active. The
current default is the packet digipeater and occasional periods of voice
operations by the crew.

You don't need to tune much for the Doppler on 145.80. Just 145.795 -145.805
if you have 5 KHz channel spacing. Most of the time 145.80 is good enough.
The 437.80 side  (uplink for the repeater) is the hard one. 437.790-437.810
is the range there.

The ISS Fan Club link usually has the most recent reports from ground
stations. The others will keep you informed as well as to the various
frequencies used by the different modes.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/station/reference/radio/
http://www.issfanclub.com/
http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php
http://www.ariss.net/
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/sarex/48hour/threads.html

Remember, this weekend NA1SS will be occasionally operating voice on UHF
(437.55) in an effort to work all continents.

Kenneth - N5VHO