Thanks for all the help so far...

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on the board for all the help
and their willingness to answer the numerous questions I have.
 I just ordered an ARR 70cm mast mounted preamp today and my homebrew antennas
are coming along nicely. I haven't tried to get my mast sections unstuck yet
but I received many wonderful tips that should help with that as well.
 It seems like it's taking forever but I'm very close now to having my station
up and running. I still need to accquire a 70cm capable SWR meter to tune my
antenna for that band but for now I don't have to transmit there, just
receive.
 Of course, wouldn't you know it, my XYL has decided I need to move the
location of my station again! At least she let me know before I got all my
cables cut to length and run.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ
AMSAT # 36017