SatPC-32 and FT-847 Problem

Hi,

I'm running SatPC-32 and an FT-847, it's a great combination but I'm trying
to get a configuration for ISS voice contacts without success.

I can edit the doppler.sqf file and get the rig to correctly track the
doppler in the uplink and downlink boxes on the pc screen and on the FT-847
but if I key up the tx display on the rig displays "error" instead of the
frequency. This only happens when the uplink and downlink are in the same
band.

What am I doing wrong ? I suspect that it is the FT-847 configuration ?

Many thanks !

73,

Richard.................G7HIP