ISS Vox gets 49th

I had a nice talk with Bill on the 19:29  UTC pass East Coast. I heard him
work N0PFF in St Louis and thank him for his 49th state.

Got a  call right back from ISS using some doppler correct (yeah I know
it's cheating on 2meters)
I congratulated him on 49 and then told him how Ed KL7UW has been rushing
home from work to give him an Alaska contact. I Passed Bill Ed's call sign
and let him know the orbits are getting better for the contact. We joked
that I hoped he was getting permission from NASA to stay up late at night
and play with the Ham Radio. Bill came back laughing..stating ..."what they
didn't know won't hurt them.."  Told him I hope they weren't listening and
signed so he could go get some more contacts. Nice contact for a chat.

Now let's hope Ed Cole gives him the 50th....go get 'em Ed

Al Emer
N2YAC
Amsat 30942