OT,how to seperate mast sections

My experience with the various liguid wrench products, leads me to believe you
will die of old age first waiting for a heavy rust buildup to come apart. My
remedy is heat, preferably from a acetylene torch, which I will assume you do
not have acess to. I would then try a propane torch on a disposable propane
bottle. Granted the finish on the mast will discolor, but it will come apart.
Jerry VE6AB