link budget P3E

Hello
I'm getting into an area I'm not at all familiar with.  In the past I
just would plug and try.  I need assistance in figuring out if what I
have is capable of sucessful 'L' band operation with the next HEO.  I
have an IC-1271A with 10 watts output on 1.2ghz., 60 feet of  50 ohm
hardline, and a 15db gain helix.  I'm good with the downlink part from my
AO-40 hardware.  All my 1.2ghz  equipment has been aquired after the
failure of AO-40.  I would like to be prepared before launch.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle