Re: OT, how to seperate mast sections.

You might also try some WD40 and let it soak overnight.  Shoot it again
and wait another night if the first attempt is not successful.  Inspect
them after you get them apart for rust inside.  I had a thirty foot
"zoom-up" steal mast up for about ten years with a small VHF hombrew
beam on it that came down when the hidden rust holding the middle
section together gave up.  Only the coax and rotor cable kept it from
hitting the roof.  Oh, did I mention Hurricane Juan provided the wind,
but you see what to lookout for is the hidden rust on an iron pipe of
any kind.
73
Jim