OT, how to seperate mast sections.

Ok, so I realize this is a little off topic but it has to do with my sat
station in a round about way. I have some of that old "gold anodized" TV mast
that plugs together, one section into the next. Two sections are absolutely
locked together by rust and who knows what else. I have a use for them if I
can get them apart. Any ideas?  I was thinking about trying to get some liquid
wrench down in there but I'm open to other suggestions as well.
Tnx and 73,
Michael W4HIJ
AMSAT #36017