Re: Icom IC-970 for sats?

But WHY do you consider it the best? Everyone says the 970 is the best but
it seems like they're just repeating what they've heard others say and don't
have any real experience with it. I asked the guy at dogpark software
recently which was better and he said the 910, although he may have meant
it's better with his software.