Re: Echo?

(trying again - I think my e-mail fouled up the original version of my reply)

> From http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php
>
> 9 Jan
> Opportunity for Digipeater Testing
> 9k6 Digital, V/U, High Power, PBP BBS (Pacsat Broadcast Protocol BBS)
> Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
> Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
> Digipeater will be Turned ON
>
> AO-51 is in high power digital mode, which means the voice downlink is off. The
> schedule and switches are in UTC time, which means the mode changed last night
> sometime, generally 0200Z or so.

That makes sense, although the chart on www.amsat.org and the AO-51
Control Team page shows there are still voice operations for this
week.  I was wondering about that myself, but the earlier message
answered that question.  Time to look for AO-27 and SO-50 (plus maybe
the ISS) this week.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/