Re: Satellite-to-Satellite communications

>Oh, Drew!  Get a lifetime membership to ARRL and send next years dues to
Eagle etc.  Cost more up >front, but you still have QST. HI ;-)
>73,
>Jim To paraphrase Al Borland, "I don't think so Jim."

Ever wonder why it is we have the ARRL logo on our front page, but the
ARRL barely mentions us on their satellite information page? www.amsat.org
and http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/satellite.html If the ARRL cared about
AMSAT's success, they'd have links to our store instead of the out of
date stuff they sell related to satellite. They'd sell SATPC32 instead of
Nova. They wouldn't have sensationalized every problem AO-40 had with big
banners pronouncing it's doom. Maybe someone could point out where I'm
missing something here..... 73, Drew KO4MA