Re: Echo?

Hi David,

>From http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php

9 Jan
Opportunity for Digipeater Testing
9k6 Digital, V/U, High Power, PBP BBS (Pacsat Broadcast Protocol BBS)
Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Digipeater will be Turned ON

AO-51 is in high power digital mode, which means the voice downlink is off. The schedule and switches are in UTC time, which means the mode changed last night sometime, generally 0200Z or so.

73, Drew KO4MA
AO-51 Operations Group