Audio Recording for Jan 7, Sat evening pass

If anyone made a recording of Bill's pass ~ 2115Z on Saturday, I'd like to
get a copy. I was in the shack by chance and happened to hear Bill. I tried with
my J-pole and 50W and he came back after first call!! No time to set up
recorder (I know, next time I'll be ready!!)

tnx es 73

Bruce - W3NJ