Re: Satellite-to-Satellite communications

Drew

Are you suggesting we could suggest they take the 20 kHz band pass of he
SDX
and have enough room for a ground repeater so frequencies other than the
up link would be allowed to load the s/c transponder?

Can you talk the team into 150 kHz like history has taught us?

Joe  K0VTY