From: Andrew Glasbrenner
Sent: Sun 08-Jan-06 19:50
To: John B. Stephensen; Christensen,Eric; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Satellite-to-Satellite communications

Not to mention how would you point the link antennas, and to where? We aren't
going to be in a fixed geosynch type orbit....

Now....ground based relays would be uber-cool. Imagine a 10-20 khz wide
transponder on the ground linking 2 HEOS on opposite sides of the planet.
You'd need a pretty fat pipe between groundstations, and a healthy uplink, but
wow...that would be an innovation (for us hams at least).

73, Drew KO4MA