Re: Satellite-to-Satellite communications

Not to mention how would you point the link antennas, and to where? We aren't going to be in a fixed geosynch type orbit....

Now....ground based relays would be uber-cool. Imagine a 10-20 khz wide transponder on the ground linking 2 HEOS on opposite sides of the planet. You'd need a pretty fat pipe between groundstations, and a healthy uplink, but wow...that would be an innovation (for us hams at least).

73, Drew KO4MA